Friends of Vietnam Heritage
- Study groups on topics of history or related fields.
- Study tours to historical and cultural sites, craft villages and other sites related to everyday life.
- Lectures and events on heritage culture and life in Vietnam
- Collection and maintenance of books and reference materials on Vietnamese heritage and culture to support the FVH study groups.
The organization has authored several books.
- Trá̂n Quó̂c Pagoda Hanoi, Friends of Vietnam heritage, Sulekha Kumar, Tini Ngo Thien Huong, The Gioi Publishers, 2006. 
- Traditional medicine street: Phó̂ Lãn Óng, Hà Nội, Thế Giới Publishers (Hanoi, Vietnam), Friends of Vietnam Heritage, 2005. 
- Vignettes of French culture in Hanoi, Friends of Vietnam Heritage, Thé̂ Giới Publishers, 2008 
- Bát Tràng, traditional pottery village: a self-guided walk, Friends of Vietnam Heritage, Thế Giới Publishers, 2006 
- "Friends of Vietnam Heritage - Groups - Information". The New Hanoian. Retrieved 2010-03-23.
- FVH Home Page
- Sherisse Pham (2010). Frommer's Vietnam. Frommers. p. 70.
This article is related to the List of non-governmental organizations in Vietnam.
|This article about a philanthropic or charitable organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language