|Francisco Javier Escobar|
Francisco Javier Escobar
|Born||Francisco Javier Escobar Parra
21, June of 1991
|Occupation||Model & Mister World 2013|
Francisco Javier Escobar is a male beauty pageant contestant and winner of the Mister World 2012 title which was held in Kent, England on November 24, 2012. He defeated 47 other challengers from around the world to earn the Mister World 2012 title. Francisco studies Business Administration at Monroe College, NY, and is a pole vaulter. He is a 21-year-old native of Cali, Colombia.
Mr World Title
Francisco was one of 48 contestants from around the world competing at the 7th edition of the Mr World competition. The competition consisted of a series of challenges, culminating in the Grand Final at the Kent Event Centre, Kent, UK. Although not winning any of the challenges, he placed high in four of the five, attaining 2nd place in the Extreme Sports Challenge and a top five placement in the Multi-Media Award. Francisco was chosen as the winner at the final and named "The World's Most Desirable Man".
As Mr World, he will embark on a variety of trips around the world as a Global Ambassador, speaking at events, working on humanitarian projects, and assisting the Miss World Organisation as an official representative.
- Requintina, Robert R. (28 November 2012). "Andrew Upset Over Mr. World Result, Cory Defends Pageant Runner-Up". Tempo. Retrieved 6 December 2012.
- "Andrew Wolff Is Mr. World First Runner-Up". ABS-CBN News. 25 November 2012. Retrieved 6 December 2012.
- Tre, Ruoi (26 November 2012). "Nam Thanh Finishes at Mr. World 2012’s Top 10". Tuoitre News. Retrieved 6 December 2012.
- Meola, Andrew (28 November 2012). "Monroe Pole Vaulter Winds Mr. World Competition". New Rochelle Daily Voice. Retrieved 6 December 2012.
- "The Mr World Final - Full Review". Official Mr World Website. 27 November 2012. Retrieved 4 January 2013.
|This Colombian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|