|Elevation||2,319 m (7,608 ft) |
|Length||24 mi (39 km) N_S |
|Width||9 mi (14 km) E-W |
|Area||150 sq mi (390 km2) |
|Region||Black Rock Desert|
Gerlach, Black Rock Desert and the Granite Range lie to the north and northeast. The Selenite Range is to the east beyond the San Emidio Desert and Poito Valley. The Lake Range lies to the southeast and Pyramid Lake is to the south. The Smoke Creek Desert is to the west. The Pyramid Lake Indian Reservation occupies the southern third of the range.
- "Fox Range". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-05-04.
- Pah-Rum Peak, Nevada 7.5 minute Quad, USGS, 1990
- Measured from Kumiva Peak and Gerlach, NV 30x60 USGS quads
- Kumiva Peak, Nevada, 30x60 minute topographic quad., USGS, 1984
- Gerlach, Nevada, 30x60 minute topographic quad., USGS, 1981
|This Nevada state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|