|Look up fob or FOB in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fob or FOB may refer to:
- Fob pocket, a small pocket in trousers or waistcoats originally intended to hold a pocket watch
- Key fob, a medallion used to identify a key ring, or position on the ring
- Watch fob, a medallion or ornament attached to a pocket watch to assist in handling
- Fixed odds betting terminal, an electromechanical gambling machine
- Foot Over Bridge, used for a footbridge at Indian railway stations
- Forward Operating Base, any secured forward position that is used to support tactical operations
- Fractional Orbital Bombardment, a method of nuclear weapons delivery
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.