|Look up fluffy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fluffy may refer to: Something that is soft, furry, billowy, and/or of a light, pleasant feeling or sensation to the touch.
- Fluffy, stand-up comedian Gabriel Iglesias
- Fluffy (UAV), an unmanned aerial vehicle
- Fluffy transcription factor, a gene of the mold Neurospora crassa
Fluffy may also refer to:
Comics and literature
- Fluffy, a fictional cat character in the Disney comics series Darkwing Duck
- Fluffy (comics), a graphic novel by Simone Lia
- Fluffy (Harry Potter), a giant three-headed dog in the novel Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Film and television
Last modified on 9 March 2013, at 08:28
↑Jump back a section
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.