Firehouse may refer to:
- Fire station, where firefighters work
- Firehouse (1987 film), featuring film debut of Julia Roberts
- Firehouse (1997 film), starring Richard Dean Anderson
- Firehouse (TV series), 1974 American television series
- FireHouse (band), hard rock band formed in 1989
- FireHouse (album), 1990 album by FireHouse
- "Firehouse" (Kiss song), 1974 song by the rock band Kiss from their album Kiss
- Firehouse (film), a 1972 film starring Richard Roundtree
- Firehouse Five Plus Two, Dixieland jazz band popular in the 1950s
- Firehouse Subs, US-based fast food restaurant chain
- Dalmatian (dog), also known as a firehouse dog
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language