Finance and Credit (bank)
||This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
|Key people||Kostyantin Valentynovych Zhevago, Volodymyr G. Khlyvniuk|
|Owner(s)||Kostyantin Valentynovych Zhevago|
Finance and Credit (bank) is a Ukrainian commercial bank with its head office located at Kiev. Bank Finance and Credit was established in 1990 and according to the NBU ratings it belongs to the group of the major banks in Ukraine by the volume of assets. Net assets as of 01.05.2010 made up UAH 20.699 billion, the Bank authorised capital made up UAH 2 billion. As of 01.07.2010 Bank Finance and System includes 16 branches and 305 outlets over Ukraine.
Participants of the Bank
|Participants of the Bank||%||Website|
|CJSC "F&C Realty"||47,0592|
|"Naftogaz Ukrayiny" National Joint Stock Company||0,6343||naftogaz.com|
|Open Joint Stock Company "Chemical Reagents Plant"||0,0008||shzhr.com.ua|
Bank auditor - KPMG
KPMG is one of the leading professional services organizations in Ukraine. It has had a representation in Ukraine since 1992 and a wholly owned Ukrainian legal entity since 1997.
AVERS International Money Transfer Service was founded in March, 2005 as an instant money transfer system of "Finance & Credit" Bank. Presently, AVERS network comprises 81 countries of the world.
- Ukrainian interbank currency exchange (UICE)
- Ukrainian Stock Exchange (USE)
- Ukrainian Banking Association (UBA)
- Off-exchange Commercial Stock System (OCSS)
- Ukrainian Exchange, OJSC
- Stock Exchange "Perspektiva"
- Kiev Bank Union (KBU)
- The Fund of underwriting of natural persons deposits
- VISA International (Fundamental member)
- MasterCard International (Fundamental member)
- Western Union (Direct agent of the Company)
- MoneyGram (Direct agent of system)
- АneliK (Direct agent of system)
- IBRD (agent bank servicing credit lines that are guaranteed by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine)
- Professional association of the registrars and depositaries (PARD)
- Banking Licence No. 28 dated 09.10.2009
- Licence of the Securities and Stock Market State Commission АВ No.493406 dated 28.10.2009 on professional activities on the stock market - securities trade activity (broker activity).
- Licence of the Securities and Stock Market State Commission АВ No.493407 dated 28.10.2009 on professional activities on the stock market - securities trade activity (dealer activity).
- Licence of the Securities and Stock Market State Commission АВ No.493408 dated 28.10.2009 on professional activities on the stock market - securities trade activity (underwriting).
- Licence of the Securities and Stock Market State Commission АВ No.493416 dated 28.10.2009 on professional activities on the stock market – securities custodian activity.
Banking operations that the Bank can execute according to the provisions of the NBU license
- Attraction of the natural and legal persons deposits
- Opening and maintenance of current accounts of the clients and banks-correspondents, including the funds transferring from and to these accounts with the help of payment instruments
- The placement of raised funds on behalf of the Bank at its own risks under its own terms
- Furnishing of securities, bails and other liabilities, that provide its execution by third parties in monetary form
- The purchase of the chose in action of fulfillment of engagements in monetary form for supplied services and goods at own risks for fulfillment of such chose in action and factoring.
- Services providing responsible keeping custody and renting safes for the securities and documents safety
- Emission, purchase, selling and maintenance of checks, bills of exchange and other circulating and payment instruments
- Emission of the banking charge cards and execution of different operations with the help of these cards
- Furnishing of consulting and information services for banking operations
- Operations with currency values
- Management of clients` accounts (residents and non-residents) in foreign currency and clients-non-residents in national currency of Ukraine
- Management of correspondent banks accounts (residents/no residents) in foreign currency
- Management of correspondent banks accounts (non-residents) in national currency of Ukraine
- Opening of the correspondent accounts in the mandated banks of Ukraine in foreign currency and respective banking operations
- Management of correspondent banks accounts in the banks (non-residents) in foreign currency and respective banking operations
- Attraction and placement of foreign currency in the currency market of Ukraine
- Raising and placement of foreign currency in the international markets
- Operations with banking metals in the currency market of Ukraine
- Operations with banking metals in the international markets
- Emission of own securities
- Purchase and sale operations of securities on the clients instructions
- Sui juris execution of operations in the securities market (including underwriting)
- Realization of investments in the authorized funds and shares of other legal persons
- Transportation of currency values and collection of funds
- Sui juris operations or operations on the clients instructions
- Operations with the money-market instruments
- Operations with instruments based on the rate of exchange and percents
- Operations with financial futures and options
- Asset management of funds and securities under the agreements with natural and legal persons
- Depositary activity and registration of name securities holders
- Depositary activity of a securities holder