Eyespot can mean:
- Eyespot (mimicry), a color mark that looks somewhat like an eye
- Eyespot, a sensory organ of invertebrates
- Eyespot, a type of eye in some gastropods, a part of sensory organs of gastropods
- Eyespot apparatus, a photoreceptive organelle found in the flagellate (motile) cells unicellular photosynthetic organisms
- Eyespot gourami (Parasphaerichthys ocellatus)
- Eyespot puffer (Tetraodon biocellatus)
- Eyespot skate (Atlantoraja cyclophora)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.