|Look up extraterrestrial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Extraterrestrial may refer to any object or being beyond (extra-) the planet Earth (terrestrial). It is derived from the Latin Root extra ("outside", "outwards") and terrestris ("earthly", "of or relating to the Earth").
It may also refer to:
- Extraterrestrial life, in scientific context, hypothetical life that exists outside Earth
- Extraterrestrials in fiction
- Extraterrestrial (film), 2012 film by Nacho Vigalondo
- Extraterrestrial (TV program), a program on the National Geographic Channel
- Outer space, the location of things that are "outside Earth"
- E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, 1982 film by Steven Spielberg
- E.T. (song), song by Issack Ahmed
- E.T. (song) song by Katy Perry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.