|Look up executioner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An executioner is an officer of the court who carries out capital punishment sentences.
Executioner may also refer to:
- Executioners, a computer game by Bloodlust Software
- "The Executioner", a painting by 17th century Spanish Tenebrist painter Jusepe de Ribera
- the "Executioner" was a temporary identity the Silver Age Bruce Wayne took (in Superboy vol. 1 #182) after the "Flying Fox" (in Adventure Comics #275) and before becoming the Batman
In written works:
- The Executioner (book series), a series of novels featuring Mack Bolan
- Executioner (comics), a comic book supervillain
- The Executioners, a novel by John D. MacDonald
- The Executioners (Killmaster novel), a novel by Nick Carter
- The Executioner (Kisyov novel) a novel by Stefan Kisyov about the killer of Bulgarian dissident writer Georgi Markov
In film and television:
- Executioners (film), a 1993 film by Johnny To
- The Executioner (1963 film) or El verdugo, a Luis García Berlanga film
- The Executioner (1970 film) a film directed by Sam Wanamaker starring George Peppard
- The Executioner, a 1974 film starring Sonny Chiba
- The Executioner, a 1978 film directed by, and starring, Duke Mitchell, aka Massacre Mafia Style
- "The Executioners", first episode of the 1965 Doctor Who serial The Chase
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language