An Excursion is a brief recreational trip.
|Look up excursion or excursionist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Excursion also may refer to:
- Non-standard uses
- Scientific uses
- Geomagnetic excursion
- Brownian excursion, a concept in the theory of stochastic processes.
- Power excursion, a topic in nuclear physics.
- Diaphragmatic excursion, the movement of the thoracic diaphragm during breathing.
- An SUV
- Excursion (audio), the linear movement range of a speaker.
- Runway excursion, the unplanned exit of an aircraft from a runway.
- Samuel Barber's Excursions.
- Excursions (anthology), an anthology of essays by Henry David Thoreau.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.