Euphony Communications Ltd is a privately owned Basingstoke, UK based communications and utility company. Euphony is notable for its hierarchical customer referral structure and independent base of consultants. Euphony was founded in 1998 and does not advertise itself in conventional ways. Euphony has featured in UK national newspapers, which have referenced its rapid expansion and success since it was bought by Giles Redpath who took over as CEO in 2004 to set the company in the right direction. The shares are held thus; Giles Redpath (53%), Penta Capital (35%), management (2%), others (10%).
In February 2008, Euphony was listed as 13th in the Sunday Times Buyout Track 100, the list of the 100 privately owned companies with the fastest-growing profits, with 80.91% annual profit growth.
Euphony offers telephone, broadband, VOIP, and gas & electricity services in eight European countries including the UK, Ireland, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Portugal and the Czech Republic to both consumer and small business customers. An online casino and bingo service called euPLAY was released in July 2008; this system allows anyone to set up their own online casino for free and earn commissions from gameplays from their own players and also the players of anyone they introduce. An online sign up facility for Euphony's utility services will be launched in mid July 2009.
Euphony Communications Ltd went into administration in 2009. Business was transferred to Hive Communications in 2010.
In December 2009, the Belgian Management Team performed a Management Buy Out of the business operating in Belgium and The Netherlands and continue to operate as a reseller of services. These services include Mobile, Fixed line telephone, Internet, Gas, Electric, Solar power, Digitale Television, Central heating and Credit cards
- "Sunday Times Fast Track Buyout Track 100". Sunday Times Fast Track. Fast Track. 1 February 2008. Retrieved 2010-05-16.
- "Sunday Times Fast Track Buyout Track 100". Sunday Times Fast Track. Fast Track. 1 February 2008. Retrieved 2010 05 16.
- "euPLAY Casino". Euphony Communications. Euphony Communications. 14 July 2008. Retrieved 2008-10-11.
- "euAffinity FAQ". Euphony Communications. Euphony Communications. 14 July 2008. Retrieved 2008-10-11.
- Euphony corporate website (Europe)
- Euphony corporate website (UK)
- Raniston Athletic FC – sponsored by Euphony
|This article about a company of the UK is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|