Doraemon: Nobita no Shin Makai Daibouken DS
|Doraemon: Nobita no Shin Makai Daibouken DS|
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection|
|Media/distribution||Nintendo DS Game Card|
Doraemon: Nobita no Shin Makai Daibouken DS (ドラえもん のび太の新魔界大冒険 DS) is the Card battle game for the Nintendo DS system. It has a Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection feature so that players can battle with the other player online. This is the first Doraemon game to use the Wi-Fi feature.
The gameplay is revised for this game and it is the successor of Nobita's Dinosaur 2006 DS. The player has to put the cards from the pocket to the deck. Then, he/she must select his/her card in the deck and attack to the enemy side. Secret tools can help the player get bonus (e.g. recover player's HP, take damage on enemy's team). Gameplay features that were improved were using more than a team in the turn, and additional playable characters.
- Special: Make secret tools cost free.
- This character will be playable at the start point of World 1 (in the Underworld).
- Special: Dokodemo Door - Get any card for free.
- First-time playable character only (in planet Earth).
- Special: Heal all the player's team's health on his/her deck.
- This character will be playable after beating the boss of World 3 (in the Underworld).
- Special: Add more power to all the player's teams.
- This character will be playable after beating the boss of World 1 (in the Underworld).
- Special: Make monster cards cost free.
- This character will be playable after beating the boss of World 2 (in the Underworld).
Wi-Fi Connection Feature
|This Sega-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a role-playing video game is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|