Do not call list
A do not call list, do not call registry, or similar is a list of personal phone numbers that are off-limits to telemarketers in some countries. Specific examples include:
- Do Not Call Register (Australia)
- National Do Not Call List (Canada)
- New Zealand Name Removal Service
- Telephone Preference Service (United Kingdom)
- National Do Not Call Registry (United States)
- Do not disturb registry (India)
- Robinson list, a UK opt-out registry of people who do not wish to receive marketing communications
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.