|Look up Deborah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deborah is a major character in the Book of Judges.
Deborah may also refer to:
- Deborah (given name) or Devorah, a female given name
- Deborah (Genesis), the nurse of Rebecca, a minor character in the Book of Genesis
- Deborah Seilhamer (born 1985), Puerto Rican volleyball player
- Dvora, Israel, a small community in northern Israel
- Mount Deborah, a mountain in Alaska
- Deborah (Handel), an oratorio by George Frideric Handel
- Deborah Heart and Lung Center, a specialty hospital in New Jersey, USA
- Deborah number, used in rheology to characterize how "fluid" a material is
- Deborah (album), a 1996 album by American singer Debbie Gibson
- Debra (disambiguation)
- Debbie or Debby, a given name and a short form of Deborah
- All pages with titles containing "Deborah"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.