Daniel J. Dzurek is an American academic geographer, author and bureaucrat. He was formerly the Chief of the Spatial, Environmental and Boundary Analysis Division of the United States' Department of State.
Dzurek's published writings encompass 12 works in 15 publications in 1 language and 69 library holdings.
- Continental Shelf Boundary: Greece-Italy; June 6, 1982 (1982)
- Straight baselines: Vietnam; December 12, 1983 (1983)
- Maritime Boundary: Burma-Thailand; January 30, 1985 (1985)
- Continental Shelf Boundary: Turkey-U.S.S.R. and Straight Baselines (1988)
- Boundary Disputes and Resource Management in the South China Sea (1990)
- Deciphering the North Korean-Soviet (Russian) Maritime Boundary Agreements (1992)
- An Analytical Model for Managing the Sea of Japan (1992)
- The Spratly Islands Dispute: Who's on First (1996)
- Parting the Red Sea: Boundaries, Offshore Resources and Transit (2001)
- Ján Dzurek (1864-1917) and Terézia Kafská (1859-1919 : They Came to America Bbecause of a Horse (2007)
- Dallmeyer, Dorinda G. and Louis De Vorsey. (1989). Rights to Oceanic Resources: Deciding and Drawing Maritime Boundaries. Dordrecht: Martinus Nijhoff Publishers. 10-ISBN 079230019X/13-ISBN 9780792300199; OCLC 18981568
|This biographical article about a geographer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|