The name Dagohoy may refer to:
- Dagohoy, Bohol - a town in Bohol, Philippines
- Dagohoy Rebellion - the longest revolt or rebellion in Philippine history (1744-1829)
- Francisco Dagohoy - real name Francisco Sendrijas, the individual who led the Dagohoy Revolt
- Dagohoy Marker - one of Bohol's landmarks in Magtangtang, Danao, Bohol, 92 km. from Tagbilaran City. It was installed by the Philippine Historical Commission to honor Francisco Dagohoy.
- Dagohoy National High School - in Dagohoy, Bohol
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language