DMC may refer to:
Computer Science or IT
- Diffusion Monte Carlo, a method that utilizes a Green function to solve the Schrödinger equation
- Dynamic Markov Compression, a general purpose statistical data compression algorithm
- Dynamic Matrix Control, an approach for multi-input/output model predictive control
- Digital Media Controller, a category within the DLNA standard
Media and entertainment
- Digital mixing console, an electronic device for combining, routing, and changing the dynamics of digital audio samples
- Darryl McDaniels, a member of hip hop group Run–DMC
- Devil May Cry (series), a video game series
- Detroit Metal City, a manga series based upon a fictional death metal band of the same name, which was later adapted into an anime, and later a live action movie
- Disco Mix Club, an organization known for its yearly world DJ championships
- DMC.TV, Dhamma Media Channel
- Deathmatch Classic, a Half-Life mod
- Duel Masters Civilisations, a fan-made program for playing the Duel Masters trading card game online
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
- Duesenberg Automobile & Motors Company
- Daimler Motor Company
- DeLorean Motor Company, makers of the distinctive DeLorean DMC-12 sports car
- Daelim Motor Company, a South Korean motorcycle (<250cc) and motorscooter manufacturer
- A series of snowcats made by the Logan Machine Company
- Damon Motor Coach, now known as Thor Motor Coach, a motorhome manufacturer in North America, subsidiary of Thor Industries
- Diabetes Management Center, Services Hospital Lahore
- Divisional Model College
- Digital Media Center, German software company
- Deseret Management Corporation, controls private businesses owned by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Destination Management Company, a company that specializes in the organization of meetings and events
- Detroit Medical Center, a non-profit corporation that operates certain hospitals in southeast Michigan
- Dipolog Medical Centre Foundation College, Inc, Dipolog City, Philippines
- Dollfus-Mieg & Compagnie, maker of fabrics and embroidery thread
- Data Monitoring Committees, groups that review clinical trials to ensure safety of trial participants
- Defence Munitions Centre, of the UK military
- Digital Media City, a large high-tech complex for digital technologies in Seoul, South Korea.
- Disaster Monitoring Constellation, a set of imaging satellites run by DMC International Imaging.
- Digital magnetic compass, a magnetic compass without moving parts.
- Dimethyl carbonate, a chemical compound.
- Dimethocaine, a local anesthetic with stimulant properties.
- Disproportionate Minority Contact, the disproportionate number of minority youth who come into contact with the juvenile justice system.
- Destination Management Company - tourist agency that is specialised in a certain destination
- Domestic Material Consumption, used by the International Panel for Sustainable Resource Management at the United Nations Environment Programme
- Donatio mortis causa, a gift made during the life of the donor and conditional upon his or her death.
- Dubai Maritime City, a property development project in Dubai
- Distribuidor Mayorista de Computadoras, www.dmc.bo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.