Conza may refer to:
Places of Italy
- Conza della Campania (commonly Conza), municipality of the Province of Avellino
- Castelnuovo di Conza, municipality of the Province of Salerno
- Sant'Andrea di Conza, municipality of the Province of Avellino
- Other place names
- Lago di Conza, a lake of Campania in the Province of Avellino
- Sella di Conza, a mountain pass of Campania between the provinces of Salerno and Avellino
- Alfonso Gesualdo de Conza (1540-1603), an Italian cardinal
- Landulf of Conza (???-979), Italian nobleman
- Count of Conza, a Renaissance title held by several noble Italian families of Campania
- Compsa, the ancient city nearby the modern Conza
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.