|Look up coke or Coke in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coke may refer to:
- Coca-Cola, a soft drink
- Slang or street name for cocaine.
- Coke (fuel), a solid carbonaceous residue derived from destructive distillation of coal
- Petroleum coke, a solid, carbon-rich residue derived from distillation of crude oil
- Coke County, Texas, a county in central Texas, United States
People named Coke
- Coke (surname)
- Jorge Andújar Moreno (b. 1987), a Spanish football (soccer) player commonly known as Coke
- Coke R. Stevenson (1888–1975), Governor of Texas from 1941 to 1947
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.