|Look up clean in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clean may refer to:
- The Clean, an influential first-wave punk band
- Clean (album), an industrial album by Deitiphobia
- "Clean", a song by Depeche Mode from their 1990 album Violator
- Clean, an amplifier sound in guitar terminology
- Clean, an Edwin Starr album
- Clean Language, a questioning technique used in psychotherapy and coaching
- Clean AJAX, a simple Ajax framework
- Clean (programming language), a purely functional programming language
- Clean (film), a French drama film directed by Olivier Assayas
- Clean climbing, the choice to employ non-destructive hardware and techniques in rock climbing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.