Cimon may refer to:
- Cimon (510–450 BCE), an Athenian statesmen and general
- Cimon, in Roman mythology, father of Pero - see Roman Charity.
- Cimon of Cleonae, an early painter of ancient Greece
- Cimone, Italy
- kimon, a Japanese demon gate direction, see Oni
- Kimon, a music video compilation by Dir en grey
- Greek destroyer Kimon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.