Charles A. Holloway
|Charles A. Holloway|
|Alma mater||University of California, Los Angeles
University of California, Berkeley
Charles Arthur Holloway has been a professor at Stanford University's Graduate School of Business since 1968 and has been a member of SRI International's board of directors since 2003. In 1990, he founded the Alliance for Innovative Manufacturing at Stanford. He is also a co-founder of the Stanford Center for Entrepreneurial Studies and serves on the boards of Annuity Systems, Freedom Financial Corporation, Lexy, Neato Robots and Occam.
- "Charles Holloway, PhD". Stanford Biodesign. Retrieved 2012-01-04.
- "SRI International Appoints Stanford Professor Charles A. Holloway to Board of Directors". SRI International. 2003-04-23. Retrieved 2012-01-04.
- "Faculty Profiles: Charles A Holloway". Stanford Graduate School of Business. Retrieved 2012-01-04.
- "Charles A. Holloway". SRI International. Retrieved 2012-01-04.
- Rigoglioso, Marguerite (February 2007). "Tales from the Trenches". Stanford Business (Stanford Graduate School of Business). Retrieved 2012-01-04.
|This biography of an American academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|