Charaxes congdoni is a butterfly in the Nymphalidae family. It is found in southern Tanzania (the uplands from Mufindi to Mwanihana) and Malawi. The habitat consists of montane forests from 1,600 to 2,200 meters.
The larvae feed on Albizia - Albizia gummifera and Agelea species.
Charaxes contrarius is a member of the large species group Charaxes etheocles
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Charaxes congdoni|
|Wikispecies has information related to: Charaxes congdoni|
- Charaxes, Site of Markku Savela
- Afrotropical Butterflies: File H - Charaxinae - Tribe Charaxini
- Charaxes congdoni images at Consortium for the Barcode of Life
- African Butterfly Database Range map via search
- African Charaxes/Charaxes Africains Eric Vingerhoedt taxonomy, images
|This article related to members of the butterfly sub-family Charaxinae is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|