|Look up challenge or challenged in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A challenge is a general term referring to things that are imbued with a sense of difficulty and victory.
Challenge may also refer to:
Film and television
- Challenge (cycle and car), an early British manufacturer of cycles and cars
- MS Clipper Ranger or MS Challenge, a ferry
- Challenge 67, a yacht
Tourist Plane contests
- Challenge (gasoline), a New Zealand gasoline brand
- Challenge (literature), an attempt to remove or restrict access to literary materials
- Challenge (NFL), when a head coach requests the referees review a play
- Challenge (Scrabble), an element of the word game
- Challenge, California, a community within the CDP
- SGI Challenge, a family of server computers from Silicon Graphics
- Challenge Stadium, a sports complex in Perth, Australia
- Voter challenging or Caging (voter suppression), a method of challenging the registration status of voters
- Challenge (internet), internet memes in the form of challenges
- Challenge Girls' Clubs associated with ECyD
Last modified on 27 April 2013, at 15:01
↑Jump back a section
- Challenge-Brownsville, California, a census-designated place (CDP) in Yuba County, California, United States
- Challenge-response authentication in computer security, a component of client authentication in some systems
- The Challenge (disambiguation)
- Challenger (disambiguation)
- Challenge Cup (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Challenge"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.