|Look up celebration in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Celebration may refer to:
- Celebration (musical), a 1969 avante-garde musical theater work by Harvey Schmidt and Tom Jones
- Celebration (band), a Baltimore-based band (or their self-titled album)
- Celebration, alternate title for the 1971 concert film Celebration at Big Sur
- Celebration (Simple Minds album), 1982
- Celebration (Julian Lloyd Webber album), 2001
- Celebration (Madonna album), or the song title, 2009
- Celebration (Uriah Heep album), 2009
- Celebration (Olsen Brothers album), 2005
- Celebration (Celebration album), 2006
- Celebration (Smokie album)
- Celebration! The Fullerton College Jazz Festival 25th Anniversary, by the Fullerton College Jazz Bands and Jazz Singers (1997)
- Celebration (Game song)
- "Celebration" (Kool & the Gang song)
- "Celebration" (Voices With Soul song)
- "Celebration" (Madonna song)
- "Celebration" (Tyga song), 2012
- "A Celebration", a 1982 single by U2
- "Celebration", by Krokus from Hardware
- "Celebration", by Hafdis Huld from Dirty Paper Cup
- "Celebration", a piece by Paul McCartney from Standing Stone
- "Celebration", a song by Kanye West from Late Registration
- Celebration (play), by Harold Pinter
- Celebration (painting), by Tyeb Mehta
- Celebration, Florida, a community in the United States, originally developed by The Walt Disney Company.
- Celebrations, a chocolate collection made by Mars, Inc.
- Star Wars Celebration, an official Star Wars convention
- Celebration (ship), a Holiday Class cruise ship operated by Carnival Cruise Lines
- The Celebration, 1998 Danish film
- The Celebration Theatre, a gay and lesbian theatre company in Los Angeles, CA
- The term used in the Bop It game instructions to notify that the player has reached the maximum score.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.