|Look up carter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carter is a surname, which originally meant a person who hauls goods in a cart.
It may refer to:
- Jimmy Carter, 39th president of the United States
For other people with this name, see Carter (name).
Carter may also refer to:
- Carter (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), cartoon character
- John Carter of Mars, protagonist of the Barsoom series by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- John Carter (ER), character from the NBC drama ER
- Samantha Carter or Carter, main character in the TV series Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis
- Carter Kane, character in The Kane Chronicles
- Zebadiah John Carter, a protagonist of The Number of the Beast by Robert A. Heinlein
- Carter County, Kentucky, United States
- Carter County, Missouri, United States
- Carter County, Montana, United States
- Carter County, Oklahoma, United States
- Carter County, Tennessee, United States
- Carter, Forest County, Wisconsin, United States
- Carter, Iron County, Wisconsin, United States
- Carter, Montana, United States
- Carter, Oklahoma, United States
- Carter, South Dakota, United States
- Carter, Wyoming, United States
- Carting business, the horizontal transport of ore, coal, supplies, and waste, also called cartage
- Carter's, Inc., a clothing manufacturer of primarily baby and children's apparel
- Carter Machinery, a Virginia-based Caterpillar distributor and manufacturer of engine lubricants
- Carter's Foods, a defunct supermarket chain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.