|Look up carpet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carpet may refer to:
- Carpet, a common type of floor covering
- Fitted carpet, carpet fixed to the floor
- Carpet (album), by the Swedish melodic death metal band Ceremonial Oath
- Carpet (solitaire), a card game
- A character from Disney's 1992 movie Aladdin
- certain geometer moths in the subfamily Larentiinae (but see also Carpet Moth)
- Vladimir Karpets, Russian racing cyclist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.