CCPA may refer to:
- 2-chloro-N(6)-cyclopentyladenosine, a specific receptor agonist in biochemistry
- Catabolite control protein A, represses alternative sugar energy pathways when glucose is present
- Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives, a progressive policy research institute in Canada
- Chicago College of Performing Arts, a performing arts college at Roosevelt University, Chicago, Illinois
- Childhood Cancer Parents Alliance, a UK cancer charity
- Consumer Credit Protection Act, a United States federal wage garnishment law
- Covina Center for the Performing Arts, a theatre in Covina, California
- United States Court of Customs and Patent Appeals (1909–1982), a former United States federal court
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language