Butterfly effect (disambiguation)
|Look up butterfly effect in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The butterfly effect is a metaphor for sensitive dependence on initial conditions in chaos theory. It may also refer to:
In film and television:
- The Butterfly Effect, a 2004 film
- "The Butterfly Effect" (Heroes), an episode of Heroes
- Two episodes of Ugly Betty:
- "Butterfly Effect" (Unforgettable), an episode of Unforgettable
- The Butterfly Effect (band), an Australian hard-rock band
- The Butterfly Effect (EP), an EP by the band
- The Butterfly Effect (Diana Yukawa album)
- The Butterfly Effect (Moonspell album)
- Butterfly Effect, a collection of poetry by Harry Humes
- Murder in Maine: The Butterfly Effect, a novel by Mildred B. Davis and Katherine Roome
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.