|BRUNCH The Musical|
|Book||Rick Kunzi and Adam Barnosky|
2009 - New York City Showcase 2008 - New York City Readings2007 - Detroit Workshop 
Brunch was most recently performed Off-Broadway in New York City at the American Theater of Actors in 2009, and featured Meghann Dreyfuss (formerly in Mamma Mia! on Broadway); Kevin Collins and Maxx Mann (former lead singer of the rock orchestra Trans Siberian Orchestra).
The story takes place behind the scenes at a hip New York restaurant for which this is the big meal of the week (there are 200 reservations). The characters consist of wait staff and bussers, a few patrons, a manager, a bartender, and a chef.
Robert Windeler of Back Stage magazine wrote, "You'd have to go to Broadway's Hair to find a more exuberant—not to mention more rock-oriented—current musical than this one."  New Theater Corps described the show as, "A witty script filled with stinging one-liners and snappy comebacks. The rock and roll score starts off strong, fast, and loud, and keep it that way."
- Doollee Playwrights Database: Rick Kunzi - http://www.doollee.com/PlaywrightsK/kunzi-rick.html
- Doollee Playwrights Database: Adam Barnosky - http://www.doollee.com/PlaywrightsB/barnosky-adam.html
- Metro Times Entertainment Guide - http://www.metrotimes.com/arts/story.asp?id=10806
- New York Times Theater Review - "What Waiters Talk About While Diners Are Waiting" http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/10/theater/reviews/10brun.html
- Back Stage Review - "BRUNCH: The Musical" http://www.backstage.com/bso/esearch/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003961196
- New Theater Corps - "BRUNCH The Musical" http://newtheatercorps.blogspot.com/2009/04/waiting-tables-is-tough.html