|Look up browse, browser, or browsing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Browse, browser or browsing may refer to:
- Browse, a kind of orienting strategy in animals and human beings
- Browsing (herbivory), a type of feeding behavior in herbivores
- Web browser, used to access the World Wide Web
- File browser, also known as a file manager, used to manage files and related objects
- Help browser, for reading online help
- Code browser, for navigating source code
- Browser service, a feature of Microsoft Windows to let users browse and locate shared resources in neighboring computers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.