|Look up booboo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Boo Boo may refer to:
- Boo-Boo (EP), the debut EP from Boston band Big Dipper
- Boo-Boo Bear, a fictional cartoon character on The Yogi Bear Show
- Boo Boo (dog), the world's smallest dog
- An American slang term for injury, bruise, or laceration
- Booboo Stewart (born Nils Allen Stewart, January 21, 1994), American singer and actor
- Boo Boo Davis, singer
- Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson, star of the reality television show Here Comes Honey Boo Boo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.