Bogdan Zakrzewski (born September 25, 1916 in Poznań, died October 23, 2011 in Wrocław) was a Polish historian and researcher of Polish literature. He was a professor of the University of Wrocław (since 1958), editor-in-chief of Pamiętnik Literacki (1960–1998), member of the Polish Academy of Learning (since 1992).
Zakrzewski was a researcher of Polish literature of Romanticism, patriotic and revolutionary songs of 19th century, literature and folklore of Silesia.
- Mickiewicz w Wielkopolsce (1949)
- Tematy śląskie (1973)
- Fredro i Fredrusie (1974)
- Fredro z paradyzu (1976)
- Palen na cara (1979)
- Sztandar i krew (1982)
- Hajże na Soplicę (1990)
- Fredro nie tylko komediopisarz (1993)
- Dwaj wieszcze, Mickiewicz i Wernyhora (1996)
- "Natust est" Pan Tadeusz (2001)
- "Zmarł badacz romantyzmu prof. Bogdan Zakrzewski" (in Polish). Gazeta.pl. 2011-10-25. Retrieved 25 October 2011.
- Solarewicz, Aleksandra (2011-10-25). "Bogdan Zakrzewski nie żyje. Profesor zmarł w wieku 95 lat" (in Polish). Wiadomości24.pl. Retrieved 25 October 2011.
- Further references
- "Zakrzewski Bogdan". Internetowa encyklopedia PWN. Retrieved 2007-09-09. (Polish)
- "Zakrzewski Bogdan". WIEM Encyclopedia. Retrieved 2007-09-09. (Polish)
- Zmarł badacz romantyzmu prof. Bogdan Zakrzewski (Polish)
|This article about a historian from Poland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language