|Look up birthday in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A birthday is an annual celebration of the date on which a person was born.
Birthday(s) or The Birthday may also refer to:
- The Birthday (band), a Japanese garage rock band
- "Birthday" (The Beatles song)
- "Birthday" (Junior Boys song)
- "Birthday" (The Sugarcubes song)
- "Birthday", song by Destiny's Child from Destiny's Child
- "Birthday", song by Flo Rida
Film and television
Last modified on 27 February 2013, at 13:40
↑Jump back a section
- B-Day (album), an album by Tankard
- B'Day, an album by Beyoncé Knowles
- Birthday problem, a statistical model
- Birthday party (disambiguation)
- Happy Birthday (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.