|Look up Bible or bible in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Bible is a sacred work treated as the scripture of either Christianity or Judaism.
Bible may also refer to:
Film and television
- bible, any book or written work that is considered authoritative in its field, e.g., the 1978 programming book The C Programming Language is often referred to as "the bible of C programming"
- bible (writing), a reference document for screenwriters to ensure consistency within an ongoing television production
- Rubber Bible, an informal name for the 1914 reference book CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics
- The Perry Bible Fellowship, a 21st-century ongoing newspaper comic strip and web comic by Nicholas Gurewitch
- bible, another name for the omasum – the third compartment of the stomach in ruminants
- Bible Hill, Nova Scotia, a Canadian village in Colchester County, Nova Scotia
- Lee Bible (1886–1929), race-car driver – notable for land-speed record attempt
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.