Bely (masculine), Belaya (feminine), or Beloye (neuter), a Russian surname meaning "white" in Russian, may refer to:
- Andrei Bely (1880–1934), pseudonym of Boris Bugayev, a Russian novelist, poet, and literary critic
- Mikhail Bely, Russian diplomat, Russian ambassador to Japan
- Bely Island, an island in the Kara Sea, a part of Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug, Russia
- Bely, Belarus, a town in Belarus
- Bely, Russia (Belaya, Beloye), name of several inhabited localities in Russia
- Bely (volcano), a volcano in Russia
- Belaya River (disambiguation), name of several rivers in Russia
- Belaya (air base), an air base in Irkutsk Oblast, Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.