Beasley Broadcast Group
|Type||Public (NASDAQ: BBGI)|
|Industry||Advertising; Radio broadcasting|
|Founded||Benson, North Carolina (1961)|
|Headquarters||Naples, Florida, USA|
|Key people||Mark S. Fowler, Director|
|Revenue||US $125.2 million (2006); $97.4 million (2009)|
|Operating income||US $25.9 million (2006) |
|Net income||US $10.1 million (2006); $5.3 million (2009) |
|Employees||748; 417 (2009) |
|Website||BBGI Corporate Website|
Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: BBGI), based in Naples, Florida, is an owner/operator of radio stations in the United States. As of January 2011, the company owned 17 AM stations and 28 FM stations.
The company was founded in 1961 by George G. Beasley. On February 11, 2000 the Group completed its IPO.
Stations by state
- Delaware: WJBR-FM
- Florida: WHSR, WKIS, WJBX, WJPT, WPOW, WQAM, WRXK, WSBR, WWCN, WWNN, WXKB.
- Georgia: WAEC, WCHZ, WCHZ-FM, WDRR, WGAC, WGAC-FM, WGUS-FM, WHHD, WKXC-FM, WRDW, WWWE.
- Massachusetts: WRCA.
- New Jersey: WTMR.
- Nevada: KCYE, KKLZ, KDWN, KOAS, KVGS.
- North Carolina: WAZZ, WFLB, WZFX, WTEL, WIKS, WKML, WMGV, WNCT, WNCT-FM, WSFL-FM, WSTK, WUKS, WXNR, WYRU,
- Pennsylvania: WRDW-FM, WWDB, WXTU.
|This article related to United States broadcasting is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|