||This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2010)|
|Directed by||S.V.Ranga Rao|
|Produced by||S.V.Ranga Rao|
|Written by||D. V. Narasa Raju|
Chittor V. Nagaiah
|Music by||Saluri Hanumantha Rao|
Ranga Rao is the landlord in a village. He lives with his brother Dhulipala. Savithri, wife of Dhulipala, takes care of the daily chores very well. They have 3 sons, who study in town.
It is the story of relations and bonding between family members. Ranga Rao's family and Rajnal's family are neighbour. Ranga Rao has a brother. His brother and his wife are very kind at heart and their family is a very organised family but Rajnal's brother Suryam (Chandra Mohan) is very angry with his brother and doesn't support him in any thing. Watch out the difference in bonding in a helathy related family and a weakly related family.
- Director: S. V. Ranga Rao
- Producers: Badeti Satyanarayana, Putta Venkat Rao and S. V. Ranga Rao
- Production Company: S.V.R. Films
- Dialogues: D. V. Narasa Raju
- Lyricist: C. Narayana Reddy, Kosaraju Raghavaiah
- Music Director: Saluri Hanumantha Rao
- Playback singers: Ghantasala Venkateswara Rao and P. Susheela
The lyrics are written by C. Narayanaya Reddy and Kosaraju Raghavaiah. Music score composed by Saluri Hanumanta Rao. The playback singers are Ghantasala Venkateswara Rao, B. Vasanta and P. Susheela.
|This article about a film in the Telugu language is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language