Banderas may refer to:
- Antonio Banderas, actor
- Julie Banderas, American television news correspondent and weekend anchor for the Fox News Channel
- Alberto Banderas, Mexican professional wrestler
- Ricky Banderas, Puerto Rican professional wrestler
- Banderas (band), an American rock band from Cincinnati, Ohio
- Banderas (duo), a female pop rock duo
- Bahía de Banderas, a bay and a municipality in Mexico
- Banderas River, a river in El Salvador
- Banderas (TransMilenio), a mass transit station in Bogotá, Colombia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.