|Look up bain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bain may refer to:
- Bain (Middle-earth), King of Dale in the fiction of J. R. R. Tolkien
- Bain (Wheel of Time), character from the novels by Robert Jordan
- Sunset Bain, a Marvel Comics character
- Sheriff Joe Bain, a character in the work of Jack Vance
- Miguel Bain, a character in the film Assassins
- Noah Bain, a character in the TV Series It Takes a Thief
Geography↑Jump back a section
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.