Arthur Wilson Stelfox
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2007)|
Arthur Wilson Stelfox was born in Belfast. He is best known for his work on Hymenoptera, on vertebrate bones from caves, and on non-marine Mollusca especially the genus Pisidium. Stelfox was a Member of the Royal Irish Academy (from 1912). He worked on the Clare Island Survey 1909 and 1911.
- Graham, M.W.R. de V. 1973 Stelfox - entomologist. Irish Naturalists' Journal 17: 291-292
- Heal, H.G. 1973 Stelfox - an appreciation. Irish Naturalists' Journal 17: 294-295
- Cook, L.M. 1970 Genetical studies on Helix aspersa and other helicid snails: a review of work by A.W. Stelfox. Irish Naturalists' Journal 16: 249-252
- Kertland, M.P.H. 1972 Editorial Arthur Stelfox. Irish Naturalists' Journal 17: 249
- Krombein, K.V. 1967 A.W. Stelfox collection of Irish Hymenoptera donated to Smithsonian Institution. Irish Naturalists' Journal 15: 298-299