Arthur Anderson (athlete)
Anderson was born in Twickenham, a village and a parish in Brentford district, Middlesex county in Greater London, England.  His parents were David Anderson (b. 1844), an Anglican prebendary, and Blanch Alice May Anderson (b. 1857). He also had a sister, Mona Constance Anabel (b. 1884), and a brother, Gerrard Rupert Laurie (b. 1889)
- England & Wales, FreeBMD Birth Index: Arthur Emilius D Anderson; Oct-Nov-Dec quarter 1886; District: Brentford; Volume: 3a; Page: 55.
- ANDERSON, GERARD RUPERT LAURIE. Commonwealth War Graves Commission.
- "RG number: RG14. Piece: 424. Reference: RG14PN424 RG78PN14 RD5 SD1 ED10 SN104. Registration District: St George. Sub District: Mayfair and Knights Bridge. Enumeration District: 10 Parish: St George Hanover Square. Address: 15 Grosvenor St W. County: London". http://www.findmypast.co.uk. Retrieved 26 October 2012.
- Gerard Anderson Spartacus Educational
- Laurie Anderson. Sports-Reference.com
|This biographical article relating to English athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|