||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2010)|
|Birth name||Arnthor Birgisson|
12 February 1976 |
Arnthor began his professional songwriting and production career in 1996 working at Cosmos Studios together with Kent (Gillström) Isaacs and Bloodshy. In 1997, the founders of Murlyn Music, Anders Bagget and Christian Wåhlberg, saw the potential in Arnthor and Bloodshy, and handpicked them for the newly formed production company. Arnthor's breakthrough came a year later with the song "Because of You" written for 98 Degrees. During his tenure at Murlyn Music (until 2003) a series of hits were created for artists such as Ronan Keating, Jennifer Lopez, Samantha Mumba and Celine Dion.
In 2008 Arnthor founded the Swedish-based record and production company, Aristotracks, together with businessman Linus Andreen and artist Emilia de Poret. Since then he has written and produced songs for artists such as Britney Spears, Leona Lewis and Shontelle.
Arnthor is currently working with Aristotracks artist, Kim Cesarion, on his debut project. In mid-2011 Arnthor founded a band with Ina Wroldsen called Ask Embla.
Selected songs written / co-written and produced
- 1998 - 98 Degrees "Because of You" - producer/co-writer
- 2000 - Ronan Keating "Only You" - producer/co-writer
- 2001 - Jessica Simpson "Irresistible" - producer/co-writer
- 2002 - Carlos Santana "Let Me Love You Tonight" - producer/co-writer
- 2003 - Celine Dion "Sorry for Love" - co-writer
- 2004 - Janet Jackson "All Nite (Don't Stop)" - producer/co-writer
- 2006 - Danity Kane "Stay with Me" - producer/co-writer
- 2007 - Enrique Iglesias "Wish I Was Your Lover" - producer/co-writer
- 2008 - Emilia de Poret "Pick Me Up" - producer/co-writer
- 2009 - Natalie Bassingthwaite "Alive" - producer/co-writer
- 2010 - Shontelle "Impossible" - producer/co-writer
↑Jump back a section
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language