Ardley may refer to:
- Neal Ardley (born 1972), British soccer player
- Neil Ardley (1937 – 2004), British musician and writer
- Ardley Cove, South Shetland Islands, Antarctica
- Ardley Island, South Shetland Islands, Antarctica
- Ardley, Alberta, Canada
- Ardley, Oxfordshire, UK
- Ardley End, Essex, UK
- Ardley United F.C., British football club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.