Anders Warming (born 1972) is a Danish automotive designer working for BMW AG. He is the new chief of Design for the Mini division of BMW. He was recently the chief of exterior design for BMW from 2007 to the end of 2010.
Education and early career
Warming studied at Art Centre College of Design Europe, Vevey, Switzerland and also the campus in Pasadena, California. He began his career at the BMW's DesignworksUSA studio in California in 1997.
- BMW Designers Anders Warming on an overview of automotive designers working for BMW.
- "BMW designers before the WWII, the Dawn of the Automotive Design - Classic Period". BMWism.com.
- Levent OZLER (December 1, 2010). "Anders Warming to Head MINI Design". Dexigner.
- Evan Mccausland (December 1, 2010). "http://wot.motortrend.com/bmw-6-series-designer-anders-warming-named-mini-design-chief-9888.html#ixzz1BNkkCWhb". motortrend.com.
- "Anders Warming will be new MINI Head of Design". BMW Group. FTM Studio S.r.L. 2 December 2010.
- "BMW Car Designers throughout history". BMWism.com. Retrieved 2/2/2013.
- DOUGLAS A. BOLDUC (12/01/2010). "Mini names BMW's Warming to succeed Hildebrand as design chief".