|Directed by||Alfred Vohrer|
|Story by||Karl May|
|Music by||Martin Böttcher|
|Editing by||Hermann Haller|
|Studio||Rialto Film Preben Philipsen GmbH & Co. KG
Societé Nouvelle de Cinématographie
|Running time||101 minutes|
[[File:|thumb|220px]]Among Vultures (German: Unter Geiern) is a 1964 Western film directed by Alfred Vohrer and starring Stewart Granger, Pierre Brice, Elke Sommer and Götz George. An American frontiersman Old Surehand and his Apache companion Winnetou expose a criminal gang who are murdering settlers and laying the blame on the local Native American tribe. It was also released as Frontier Hellcat. The film was a co-production between West Germany, France, Italy and Yugoslavia. It was shot in Germany and Yugoslavia.
- Stewart Granger – Old Surehand
- Pierre Brice – Winnetou
- Elke Sommer – Annie Dillman
- Götz George – Martin Baumann Jr.
- Walter Barnes – Martin Baumann Sr.
- Sieghardt Rupp – Preston
- Miha Baloh – Reverend Weler
- Renato Baldini – Judge Leader
- Terence Hill – Baker
- Gojko Mitić (credited as Georg Mitić) - Wokadeh
- Milan Srdoč (Paddy Fox) – Old Wabble
|This 1960s Western film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|