Amed may refer to:
- Amed Ber, town in northern Ethiopia
- Amed Davy Sylla, Russian footballer
- Amed (Bali), beach town in Bali, Indonesia
- AMED (NASDAQ), the market abbreviation for Amedisys, a publicly traded home health and hospice care company in the United States
- AMED, The Association for Management Education and Development, a UK based membership organisation
- See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language