All-seeing eye (disambiguation)
All-seeing eye may mean:
- Eye of Providence or Eye of God, the celestial symbol
- The All-Seeing Eye, a computer software application for gamers
- The All Seeing Eye, a 1965 jazz album by Wayne Shorter
- All Seeing I, the British electronic music group
- Eye of Sauron or the Lidless Eye, in J. R. R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings
- The All-Seeing Eye, a mechanical gadget in the Wii First-Person Shooter, The Conduit
- The All-Seeing Eye, also referred to as the Triangle of Light – a fictional magical relic featured prominently in the 2001 film Lara Croft: Tomb Raider starring Angelina Jolie. In the film, the symbol is also used to identify the Illuminati, a secret society intent on obtaining the Triangle.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.