Addison B. Colvin
He was the son of Hiram K. Colvin and Sara Ann Cowels Colvin. On May 16, 1883, he married Maria Louise Hees at Fonda, New York, and they had three daughters.
He was President of the Glens Falls Gaslight Company, Vice President of the Herkimer, Mohawk, Ilion and Frankfort Railway, and owner of the Glens Falls Daily Times and the Glens Falls Weekly Messenger.
He was buried at Pineview Cemetery in Glens Falls.
- RootsWeb: COLVIN-L RE: (COLVIN-L) Addison B. Colvin at archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com Short bio transcribed from Who Was Who in America (Vol. III, pg. 175), at rootsweb
-  His "inauguration ceremony", in NYT on January 5, 1894
-  The State money deposit controversy, in NYT on January 9, 1894
-  A listing of his "titles", in NYT on September 17, 1895
-  Short bios of the re-elected state officers, in NYT on November 6, 1895 (giving wrong birth year)
|New York State Treasurer
John P. Jaeckel